Give a Dollar. Get a Dollar.
The Miracle League of Arizona's Qualifying Charitable Organization (QCO) Code
Arizona Tax Credit Fast Facts:
1. Donating Cost you NOTHING. Tax credits reduce your taxes dollar-for-dollar as a credit. In other words, a donation to the Miracle League of Arizona for $800 ends up costing you nothing because it will be applied as a $800 credit on your state tax return.
2. Deadline: April 15th. You have until April 15th to make this donation and file. Up to $400 for individuals, and up to $800 for married couples.
3. Yes, you DO Qualify! Anyone who files income taxes in the state of Arizona can claim this credit simply by making a contribution to the Miracle League of Arizona. And no, you do not need to itemize your tax return to claim this credit.
4. You can take multiple tax credits. In the same year, you may take advantage of multiple tax credits: the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit, the Public School Tax Credit, the Private School Tuition Tax Credit, the Foster Care Credit, and many more.
5. Your gift will support individuals with special needs. Your dollars will go directly to help provide a safe, fun, and successful baseball experience to our 300+ athletes. This grants our players uniforms, adaptive equipment, personalized walk up music, and more. All at no cost to our families.